* The cottage operates a 2-night minimum booking policy
A Cottage in the mountains
Our wonderful dog-friendly cottage sits just seconds from the main artery of Snowdonia, the A5, and can be found nestled between Betws-y-Coed, the Ogwen Valley and the Snowdon Horseshoe.
Whether you are relaxing with a drink in hand admiring the unspoilt view of a Snowdon sunset or sat cosily on the sofa in the living room next to the fire, our aim is to make your stay as enjoyable and as comfortable as possible.
The cottage, gated and secure from the hostel grounds, is beautifully furnished, with 3 large bedrooms (2 doubles & 1 twin) complete with fresh towels, a comfy mattress, cosy hypoallergenic bedding and warm Welsh wool blankets. It has a large, well equipped kitchen leading through to a dining room seating 6 people comfortably and a spacious living room complete with two large sofas, a wood burner and a large flat screen TV with Freeview and DVD player. There is high-speed fibre Wi-Fi throughout the building. The ample garden/patio space is ideal for al fresco dining, which also boasts a generous lawn space for children, dogs and enthusiastic adults to run around!
Adjoining Wales' only 5* boutique hostel, it boasts brilliant walks for the novice to the expert straight from the front door and a stones throw from The National Mountain Centre where you can indulge in any manner of mountain or extreme sports. In addition, it is equidistant to the various exhilarating Zipworld sites, as well as Surf Snowdonia in the nearby Conwy Valley. The local transport service, 'The Sherpa' stops right outside the cottage to either take you into the beautiful picture-postcard Betws-y-Coed, with its string of shops bars and restaurants, or the other direction to England and Wales' highest and most diverse mountain range - each direction being a short 10 minute drive away.
If you care to venture out in the evening, we are flanked by two of Snowdonia's best public houses, each within a short walk of the property.
- Full payment is to be taken at the time of booking.
- 100% refund if cancelled 21 days prior to arrival.
- 50% refund if cancelled 14 days prior to arrival.
- Under 14 days no refund can be offered.
- Please ensure that you read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies at the bottom of this page.
- Please recycle as much as you can, in the kitchen there are boxes to separate glass, plastic and paper.
- Parents must provide own cot for infants. However, we do have a baby seat, please ask staff prior to arrival if this is required.
- Security Deposit - any damage to the house may result in money being deduced from the booking card. Please let our staff know if anything is broken, we are always keen to discuss breakages before any charges are made.
- Check-in is between 5pm and 10pm. (A late check-in can be organised upon request with the reception staff.)
- Check out by 10am.
We have a car park for approx 20 cars (shared with neighbouring hostel). There are however nearby car parks free of charge within walking distance.
LINEN & TOWELS
All linen and bath towels are provided. All bedding is hypo-allergenic with traditional welsh woollen blankets.
We are proud to be a pooch friendly cottage. Dogs are not allowed on any furniture and aren't to be left in the house by themselves. Please also remember to clean up any dog mess as a £50 penalty on the booking card will be charged if found after checkout.