It is important to highlight that we do not accept stag or hen groups. Apologies.
Please search for dates by using the 'check availability' online option and note for 2021 all room types will only be bookable by room not by the bed.
If you require further assistance, please call our reception team on 01690 720225 daily from 8.30am-10am or 5pm-10pm. If you call outside of these times or there is no answer, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to welcoming you to Snowdonia National Park.
SELECT FROM 4, 6 & 8 SINGLE BED ROOMS
SELECT FROM 1 DOUBLE WITH 1, 2 OR 3 SINGLE BEDS
Want the place to yourself?
The hostel can be hired exclusively - we sleep 59 people, with 47 single and 6 double beds over 14 rooms.
Plus, if you need more room, you can always book the 8 bed holiday cottage that adjoins the hostel.
For all exclusive hire bookings and enquiries please call our reception desk on 01690 720225.
- Full payment is to be taken at the time of booking.
- 100% refund if cancelled up to 21 days prior to arrival.
- 50% refund if cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation under 14 days no refund can be offered.
- Minimum of 50% deposit is to be taken at the time of booking.
- Remaining balancing payment to be made 21 days prior to arrival, at the latest.
- 100% refund if cancelled up to 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- 50% refund if cancelled up to 21 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation under 21 days no refund can be offered.
WEEKENDS AND BANK HOLIDAYS
- Weekends: Minimum 2 night stay (Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday)
- Bank Holidays: Minimum 3 night stay (Friday/Saturday & Sunday only)
For both of the above, we release all rooms one week before to allow a 1 night booking, please call our reception for more details.
- Please ensure that you read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy policies at the bottom of this page.
- Please ensure that you leave the communal areas, kitchen and bathroom facilities as you found them so that others can enjoy as you did.
- Please recycle as much as you can, in the kitchen there are boxes to separate glass, plastic, aluminium and paper.
- We have a strict no noise policy after 11pm. Please ensure that you are respectful to fellow guests after this time in particular, especially around the fire pit and communal areas. We have families and tired walkers building up their energy for the next day!
- Security Deposit - any damage to the hostel may result in money being deduced from the booking card. Please let our staff know if anything is broken, we are always keen to discuss breakages before any charges are made.
- Parents must provide own cot for infants. However, we do have a baby seat, please ask staff prior to arrival if this is required.
- Check-in is between 5pm and 10pm (A late check-in can be organised upon request with the reception staff).
- Check out by 10am (we do not offer late check-out).
- No curfews in the evenings - you're free to come and go as you wish as long as you keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
We have a car park for approx 20 cars. Please park with others in mind - double parkers will be contacted to move their vehicle! There are also nearby car parks free of charge within a 5 minute walk.
We do not provide breakfast but have a fully equipped kitchen with everything you should need to whizz up a full welsh brekkie or a hearty dinner after a days' walking.
If you are looking to have a supermarket delivery, please select a delivery time for after check in. Ensuring you are present at the hostel to receive the items, unfortunately our staff can not sign for supermarket deliveries.
The village offers a wonderful cafe and two pubs within walking distance.
LINEN & TOWELS
All linen is provided. All bedding is hypo-allergenic with traditional welsh woollen blankets. We request that guests strip their linen on check out and place in basket in reception. Towels can be hired for £2 from reception.
We are proud to be a pooch friendly hostel provided you are booked in to a private room or exclusively hired dorm. There is a charge of £5 per dog per night.
Dogs are not allowed on beds and must not be left in rooms by themselves.
Dogs must be on their lead at all times in communal areas and we ask that they do not venture in to the kitchen.